[Vacature] MARKETING COMMUNICATIE MANAGER te Nijverdal
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES AS MARKETING COMMUNICATIE MANAGER
TenCate Protective Fabrics stands at the beginning of an exciting new area. As Senior Marketing Communications Manager you will get the opportunity to design, build and execute the new marketing strategy from a-z.
This requires a hands-on approach without losing track of the underlying strategy. Your scope as Senior Marketing Communications Manager will involve the planning, development and execution of all high quality marketing communications and measuring the effectiveness on an on-going basis.
Key responsibilities are:
- Devise and implement a communications strategy in partnership with various stakeholders to drive brand awareness, generate new leads, grow sales and build customer loyalty;
- Create a detailed digital and inbound marketing plan defining the digital channel strategy for each of our major market segments to provide focus and direction for the future;
- Ensure alignment of the digital marketing and inbound marketing plan with all marketing communications and strategic objectives;
- Plan and deliver an annual calendar of activities to support brand position and sales activities in order to meet business objectives;
- Create and manage budget in order to create maximum ROI across a variety of channels including events and industry exhibitions, sponsorship, PR, sales tools and online activities;
- Optimize the communications out-put by working closely with in-house and external parties (e.g. agencies);
- Actively manage suppliers to ensure they perform according to the highest standard possible and make sure expenses are in line with budget;
- Ensure consistent use of the brands across all communication channels throughout the decentralized organization;
- Continually measure the effectiveness of external communication messages and channels;
- Develop and maintain internal communications initiatives and tools (intranet, internal newsletter and narrowcasting).
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Working at TenCate Protective Fabrics means working within a no-nonsense, result driven team who together aim for improvement of the organization as a whole. This means you will be most successful if you recognize yourself in the following personality traits:
- You are by nature a pragmatic person and you are able to think conceptually.;
- You are a born networker and able to easily switch and connect with various departments and levels;
- You are charismatic and possess natural leadership skills;
- You feel comfortable in an dynamic organisations where you can create and sculpt your own role;
- You are self-sufficient, able to prioritize and work under pressure;
- Keen eye for detail and an sensitive to cultural differences;
- Willingness to roll up sleeves and deliver communications materials as part of the team;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Capable of managing a variety of stakeholder relationships;
- Team player -enthusiastic to work with others in a team;
- Comfortable working in a changing international matrix organization;
- Fluent Dutch, English, German, other languages are a big plus.
Relevant professional traits and skills that will make you successful in this role are:
- Your education level is at least a Bachelor’s degree with a relevant educational background (e.g. Marketing, Communications);
- At least 10+ years’ experience working in an international B2B environment, experience within a textile or industrial environment is strongly preferred;
- Experienced in offline as well as digital marketing and communications;
- A proven track record within project management, able to plan ahead and organize own workload and that of others;
- Experienced in developing and executing marketing communications strategy;
- Strong writing skills to deliver sharp briefings and content;
- Able to work and mange budgets and you knows how to get maximum impact from spend.
THE COMPANY AND YOUR TEAM
TenCate Protective Fabrics is a leading global producer of protective fabrics. We design, develop and produce a broad range of textiles used to manufacture professional wear. Our products are engineered to satisfy the continually evolving needs of industry workers in general , as well as firefighters and military and police personnel.
As Senior Marketing Communications Manager you are part of the Marketing and Product Management department. You will report directly to the Head of Marketing and Product Management and you work closely together with another communication manager. The Sr. Marketing Communications Manager is responsible for creating and implementing a communications strategy to build the reputation of our brands with external stakeholders in our markets.
REMUNERATION AND BENEFITS
- Fulltime / 40 hrs/week;
- Starting asap;
- Competitive compensation and benefits;
- In Nijverdal (east part of The Netherlands).