[Vacature] Online Marketing Communications Specialist te Delft
Exact is looking to hire an experienced Online Marketing Communications Specialist
Exact is a market leader in the Benelux and a fast-growing key player in the European business software market for SMB and mid-market companies. Businesses can respond quickly to shifting market conditions with our vigorous business software. It is our ambition to become a top-3 worldwide player of business software in the cloud. We have a growth strategy aiming for a rollout of our business software in many new countries. At Exact we are constantly innovating and improving our technology. These challenging times call for ambitious people who have the drive to focus on what’s next.
The position of Online Marketing Communications Specialist With the international rollout of Exact and our ambitious targets we need to build the Exact brand internationally. Within the Corporate Communications team you will be responsible for the online presence and strategy. For this, you collaborate intensively with the involved stakeholders; global and regional marketing teams, marketing & communication managers in the business around the world, product managers and agencies. You are responsible for selecting and implementing appropriate and successful tools
The responsibilities As a leader in online marketing communications your goal is to integrate the proposition of the Exact Brand in an online strategy for our key countries and to create and implement successful campaigns and content for campaigns. This job would best suit someone that is looking for a second or third step in his/her career.
- Your are an expert in online marketing communications tools such as website, apps, and social media
- You will be responsible for the online presence and strategy
- You are responsible for developing and implementing appropriate and successful online activities, new web content and redesign of existing sites
- You work closely together with advertising and media agencies and help establish the best way forward for building our brand both in the Netherlands and abroad.
- You find it easy to adopt to change and you’re able to guide others
- You are a team player, involving and inspiring others for the best result
- You are a natural planner, working on multiple projects at the time
Requirements The successful candidate for this position should at least meet the following qualifications:
- HBO degree in digital/ online marketing communications
- 3-5 years working experience in online communications
- Professional skills in website digital media and applications.
- Understanding and affinity with (online) business software
- Market oriented and ‘digital first’ mentality
- International focus & interest
- Excellent Dutch and English language skills, both in writing as well as verbally.
What we can offer you
- A challenging, high-profile job in an ambitious and international environment.
- The opportunity to directly influence one of the most entrepreneurial Dutch companies and its future.
- A competitive salary with annual 13th month payment.
- A modern retirement and survivor benefit pension scheme.
- Exact is an equal opportunity employer.