[Vacature] Digital experienced Executives (Sales & Marketing) based in Amsterdam #Fox
Twentieth Century Fox is one of the world’s most recognized and respected producers and distributors of film and television entertainment. Famous for iconic films such as Alien, Die Hard, James Bond, Ice Age – and Titanic and Avatar, the two highest grossing movie releases of all time. The global headquarters are based in Los Angeles, California, while local offices in almost 30 countries build the distribution structure across the world.
The TCF Home Entertainment Team is looking for digital experienced (Video on Demand, Electronic Sell Through) Executives to fill the roles of a Digital Key Account Manager (DKAM) and a Digital Customer Marketing Manager (DCM) for the Benelux market. Reporting lines run within a matrix structure into the German hub organization (Germany, Switzerland, Austria and Benelux) in Frankfurt and Munich, Germany as well as into the Country Manager Benelux.
The DKAM will be responsible for developing, driving and delivering account specific growth plans for each account (such as. ZIggo, Telenet, iTunes and Pathe Thuis) and joint client growth plans. The DCM identifies key promotional activities on platform and beyond with 3rd parties. The candidate is responsible for the development of a customized and data driven marketing approach.
Both roles require alignment, commitment and support with key internal stakeholders like Licensing, Customer Service, Commercial Planning to execute on behalf of client needs and the development of strong relationships with key senior level contacts across all accounts.
• Boosting the growth of the digital market
• Development of strategic sales/marketing concepts for our digital key accounts
• Long-term customer and partner relationship management
• Responsibility for sales and target fulfillment as well as the positive development of the digital key accounts within Sales role
• Development and implementation of digital marketing campaigns and sales promotions in close collaboration with the Brand Management team and the digital Sales counterpart across the product portfolio (Feature New Releases, Catalog product and TV series) for the digital Marketing role
• Development of consumer campaigns (stand alone, with digital accounts, with promotional partners or with industry association) to further develop the market
• Close monitoring and tracking of the individual campaigns in terms of performance to generate learnings and optimize future campaigns (consumer behavior, sales)
• Continuous monitoring of the market and competitors
• Budget planning and development of strategies for further customer development
• Creation of Marketing/Sales PowerPoint presentations (e.g. line up, best practices, 3rd party pitches), joint business plans
The positions require excellent strategic negotiator with proven presentation and analytical skills who are able to build and maintain strong relationships. Candidates must also possess the following skills:
• Excellent communication (written and verbal) and networking skills.
• High affinity to e-commerce as well as to digital media
• Ability to analyze information using a variety of internal and external systems.
• Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to handle multiple tasks with priority demands.
• Loyal team player, comfortable in a multi-cultural working environment and international setting with multiple functional reporting lines.
• Fluency in Dutch and a high level of written and spoken English are mandatory (French is a preference).
• Advanced proficiency using Microsoft applications is a must.
HBO or University degree in Sales, Marketing, Communication or Business Administration. A minimum of 3 years of (digital, online) Sales/Marketing history, preferable in a Benelux and ideally in the media/home entertainment industry setting. For the DCM role experience in online marketing (performance campaigns, social media) is beneficial.
We look forward to receiving your application.
How to apply:
To apply for this position, please email your detailed CV (in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment Germany GmbH
Dr. Marion Mertesacker
Darmstädter Landstraße 114
D-60598 Frankfurt am Main