#vacature DIGITAL MARKETING COMMUNICATION SPECIALIST te Amsterdam
Global multinational in medical technology focused on bringing new advanced technologies to patients worldwide.
Our client is looking for a high potential with a strong passion for digital marketing who can fulfill the position as Digital Marketing and Communication Specialist. In this creative and international role you will develop, execute, and measure marketing communication campaigns across various channels including email, web, intranet, social and mobile. In addition you will provide training and support to new hires and update trainings for the existing users on the Customer Relation Management (CRM) systems. In this new role you will directly report to the Communication Manager. As this company is rapidly growing, this position could be an opening to exiting (international) possibilities in the future.
Other key responsibilities are:
– Support the European organization with organizing congresses, workshops, road shows and internal events
– Ensuring website content, digital campaigns and newsletters are aligned with global messaging
– Ensure that content of intranet is up to date and further refined by digital means
– Work with 3rd parties on copywriting & translating of marketing communication materials
– Web analysis on market- and customer information of which a monthly report will be made
– Presenting customer survey data and feedback in graphs and presentations
– Budget tracking (communications budget) and reporting to finance
– An ambitious starter with at least two years working experience
– Excellent analytical skills and knowledge of data analysis
– Experience with software as Google Adwords, Google Analytics or Site Catalyst
– Knowledge of CRM systems as for example Salesforce.com is preferred
– Strong (event) organization skills
– Independent, hands-on, proactive and eager
– Fluency in English and Dutch is required
Good package including space to further develop within the company
Michael Page Contact
Solliciteer online via onderstaand formulier of neem voor meer informatie contact op met Lucinda Pouw op +31 (0) 20 5789444 onder vermelding van het ref.nr. MPOL163628.