#vacature Internship: Social Media & Online Marketing Xite Music Channel
So you decided to step into the wondrous world of music and media? Your love for music and the interweb is unconditional and you’re very, very passionate about it? You’re curious and optimistic. But above all, you’re ambitious and have the desire to work hard and play hard? Than we got an amazing Social Media & Online Marketing Internship for you at XITE! The music television channel that is all about the music. We’re on a mission to bring music back to the television, to provide artists and youngsters a platform and above all to provide our viewers with an escape into a world full of music.. away from everyday life. We focus on the 13-28 y.o. (Teens and Young Adults) and XITE is distributed to 7,4 million households in The Netherlands and Belgium.
During your time at XITE you’re responsible for the following activities:
• Execute the online and social media strategy;
• Manage and update all social media feeds and online outlets;
• Grow and nourish our beloved online community;
• Have an active part in adjusting and ﬁne tuning the social media strategy, in collaboration with the Marketing Coördinator;
• Report statistics and insights;
• Spot new trends and developments in the online marketing and social media business;
• All round assistance of the marketing department. We don’t want to put you in a box, but you sort of ﬁt the proﬁle:
• Social Media and Online Genius: Facebook & Twitter Guru
• Preferably experience with managing, editing or moderating a Facebook page, blog or other online communities;
• Passionate about music: Urban, Pop & Dance
• Required level of education: HBO / University
• Proﬁcient internet knowledge and skills
• Effective and creative oral and written communication skills in Dutch
• Experience with Photoshop
• Experience with copywriting
• Proactive and hands-on personality
• Don’t mind getting paid for an internship.
During your internship you’ll be directly reporting in to the Marketing Coördinator. This position opens up from the 1st of June 2013. If you are excited about this internship as we are, don’t be afraid to send your resumé and
motivational letter to Lars Brink ( email@example.com ). Be creative and convince us you are the person for the job!
Lars Brink – Marketing Coördinator // E firstname.lastname@example.org // T +31 20 7155205