[Vacature] Marketing Manager in Amersfoort, Utrecht
KaVo is an international market and technology leader in the dental industry and is part of DANAHER Group, an American company with approximately U.S. $ 19 billion revenues and more than 70,000 employees worldwide. As a driving force in the industry KaVo develops, manufactures and sells trend-setting and high quality instruments and equipment for dentists, dental labs and universities. Through our innovative technologies and committed employees, our company has become a successful global player with a leading market position.
- Sustainable jobs at a Global Player in the dental industry.
- The possibility of international career prospects in the entire DANAHER-Group.
- Challenging and varied tasks in a traditional company.
- Wide range of professional opportunities in an innovative, sophisticated environment
- You develop, implement and maintain the marketing program for existing and future products and customers.
- You cooperate with the management team, the global marketing team and the local sales team to develop strategies, achieve sales and marketing objectives, influence and localize global initiatives and develop local campaigns.
- You are responsible for the planning, design and implementation of the tranformative marketing.
- You evaluate customer research, market conditions, competitor data and implement marketing plan amendments.
- You track the success of campaigns and promotions in terms of leads generation.
- You demonstrate technical marketing skills and company product knowledge. Ensure local launch of new products.
- You deliver all marketing activities within the agreed budget.
- You achieve frequent, timely and positive media coverage across all available media.
- You influence and build relations with Key Opinion Leaders.
- Academic background, ideally from business administration.
- Experience in a B2B selling environment – a background in the dental, healthcare technology or diagnostic industry would be an advantage.
- Strong management and commercial skills as well as high sales orientation.
- Proven track record within marketing and brand building.
- Professional expertise in digital marketing (web/staged campaigns/advertising) and public relations.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- A pure team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in Dutch and English, German is an advantage.
- Experience in MS Office and CRM-systems.
We look forward to your application documents via e-mail to the following e-mail address: email@example.com. Please state your salary expectations and your time availability. The reference number is HR-E15-002. For further questions please contact our HR-Manager Mrs. Karina Flock.