#vacature Marketing Manager Oral Healthcare bij Philips
- As Marketing Manager OHC you are responsible for the Dental professional marketing strategy and execution of the Oral Healthcare category within the portfolio of Consumer Lifestyle for the Benelux market;
- You work punctual at realizing the revenue and margin targets by activating f your category in the Dental Professional domain;
- You are responsible for the improvement of the business results by stimulating, influencing and supporting the organization using a targeted marketing strategy in the Benelux sales organization;
- You are responsible for the local market, competition and DP target group analysis that help you determine your marketing strategy;
- You determine, initiate, implement and evaluate this marketing approach, focused on short term, as well as long term activities including budget control;
- For this you make up a marketing plan in which you make use of the full marketing mix applicable to dental professionals (eg, KOL management, clinical affairs, and DP professional education);
- You analyze the results and pro actively drive corrective actions where needed;
- You drive contact with both internal as external stakeholders, customers and partners;
- You take care of a good communication and collaboration with your colleagues (internal and external), in order to secure the position of Philips.
- Depending on experience, a year salary (fulltime) between € 40.000 and € 51.000 (including personal benefits package);
- 25 Days of leave and the possibility to purchase up to 20 extra days off annually;
- A variable bonus based on both Philips results and personal performance;
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, free training and coaching;
- Solid company pension scheme (employee contribution fee 0%), and attractive collective health insurance package;
- Opportunity to buy Philips shares and products with discount.
We are looking for
- A bachelor or a master’s degree, preferably in a commercially oriented specialization;
- Insights in and experience within the Dental Care domain;
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a commercial function (within Dental Care);
- Fluent in Dutch and English (French is a plus);
- Excellent commercial skills and you are result oriented;
- Teamplayer and good organizational and analytical skills;
- Interactive, creative, pragmatic and goal oriented go-getter that takes initiatives in order to get result.