[Vacature] Marketing Manager Species & Additives te Rotterdam
As Marketing Manager Species and Additive Teams EMEA you will be responsible to enhance the commercial growth by building professional marketing and marketing communication capabilities in our organization.
- Develop and implement a compelling marketing strategy for the business in close cooperation with the commercial teams and management team. This includes the rolling out and monitoring our world class marketing criteria. It also includes championing the application of our global customer segmentation approach including defined service levels per segment.
- Responsible for providing the proper marketing support and guidance with all key projects in EMEA that are developed by the species and additive. This includes responsibility for proper and consistent implementation of our Marketing Academy approach and implementation of our brand architecture.
- Provide strategic marketing input and guidance in key projects that are part of the execution of our EMEA strategy.
- Develop a platform for collection and sharing of market intelligence data: customer information, competition information, market trends & sharing this information within our own and commercial teams.
- Lead the Marketing Communications team including budget responsibility and accountability on delivery on the regional Marketing and communication plans.
- You will be reporting to the Strategic Marketing & Technology Director.
- You will be travelling up to 30% of your working time.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree.
- Strong proven track record in B-to-B Sales & Marketing environment and driving through new solutions.
- Inspirational Leadership / Coaching / Change and Stakeholder management skills.
- Results drive through empowering teams and individuals.
- Strong analytical and influencing skills.
- Fluent in English.
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill